Analysing data with Python is an essential skill for Data Scientists and Data Analysts. This course will take you from the basics of data analysis with Python to building and evaluating data models.
What you'll learn
- Python libraries and tools.
- Sampling data transformations and hypothesis testing.
- Importing data from various sources.
- Python libraries and tools used for data analysis, such as NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- Data analyst
- Data scientists
- Software Developer
- Machine learning
- Use of PIP Command
- Various print statements
- Variables and data types
- Comment and indentations
- Decision making
- Exploring Functions
- Modules in Python
- Interaction with files
- Error Control with exception handling
- Networking reachability using socket programming
- Remotely Access any PC
- introduce Numpy
- introduce Pandas
The Pre - Learning course is all about learning and implementing Python from scratch. So, no prior expertise is required in this learning period.
The lectures will be recorded and all of them will be available online at the website.
Anyone, regardless of their field of study, can apply. We do, however, expect you to have a strong interest in the domain and determination throughout the learning period.