Data mining is the process of sorting through large data sets to identify patterns and relationships that can help solve business problems through data analysis. Data mining techniques and tools enable enterprises to predict future trends and make more-informed business decisions.
What you'll learn
- Data Transformation
- Data Pre-Processing
- Apache Spark
- Basic System Administrator Skills
- Good to have (Not Mandatory) access to a Linux System
- Data Engineer
- Data Analysis
- Data Scientist
- Software Developer
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Industry use cases and business growth Mantra
- Tools and technology for doing data mining
- Role of python programming in data mining
- Mining data using web scraping
This course does not require any prior expertise but we need a passionate mind that wants to learn and experience things with us.
The course delivered will be completely online.
The course will be delivered in hybrid mode, which means our trainers will be taking sessions online along with recorded lectures on our platform.
The fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future.