Imagine a world of connected “things” (devices, vehicles, buildings) able to talk to a network, internet, to themselves and be able to take actions ?
Welcome to the IOT(Internet of Things) space, a new revolution, which will have 212 Billion Installed things, 30 Billion autonomously connected things, 3 Million Peta Bytes off Embedded Systems Data by 2020, spanning across all verticals estimated at a value of $8.9 trillion.
Those are some good reasons to look in this direction, Personally it is a truly unique space, as you get to work on both the hardware and the software side of things, be able to connect to the internet and create spectacular devices and solutions.
This course is designed to enable “YOU” to create amazing IOT products and solutions from scratch all the way to the market.Learn it by creating 3 IOT devices from scratch for Home Automation, Building Security and Assisted Living use cases!
The focus in this course it to enable and equip the audience to immediately start building IOT products. We touch all the necessary software, hardware, platform, protocols, everything in between to the point it is required. Additional study material is provided for a deep dive.
Soon there will be more apples coming out of the garage! imagination will be the only limitation.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to Independently Design, Code and Build IOT products.
- Learn to work with Micro controllers (Arduino Uno, Nano, NodeMCU), Sensors , Relays, Displays, Keypads, work with main (220/110) and more
- Learn to code using Arduino IDE from basics
- Learn how to use Ethernet and Wifi shields
- Learn how to connect to cloud IOT Platforms, Persist Data, Program Triggers and more
- Learn PCB designing using Fritzing
- Learn Designing, Casing, Soldering and more
- Learn about Manufacturing, Marketing, Certification, Angels, VC and more.
- Professionally authored, edited, carefully planned and sequenced small lectures most of them under 7 min many under 5 min.
- Guaranteed learning in every minute!
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- Firmware Engineer
- Embedded Engineer
- IOT Engineer
- Research Engineer