Kubernetes is an open-source container-orchestration system for automating computer application deployment, scaling, and management.
What you'll learn
- Learning Kubernetes will introduce you to best practice approaches for configuring, running, and maintaining production workloads in the cloud.
- It encourages unification of the Dev, Sec, and Ops disciplines by providing a shared surface which everyone can look into and collaborate on.
- Basic System Administrator Skills
- Good to have (Not Mandatory) access to a Linux System
- DevOps Engineer
- Software Development Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Docker Engineer
- Kubernetes Engineer
- Setting up Virtualization
- (Windows 10 Professional Only): Setting up Hyper-V
- Installing kubectl and minikube
- Troubleshooting Minikube
- Pods Overview
- Writing a Pod
- Running a Pod
- NodePort and ClusterIP
- Pod Selection with Labels
- Writing a ReplicaSet
- Applying a ReplicaSet to Kubernetes
This course does not require any prior expertise but we need a passionate mind that wants to learn and experience things with us.
The course delivered will be completely online.
The course will be delivered in hybrid mode, which means our trainers will be taking sessions online along with recorded lectures on our platform.
The fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future.