Using the latest best practices in Web Design and Mobile Design as well as User Interface and User Experience Design (UI/UX), this course focuses on efficiently getting you from zero to a point where you can get hired or win freelance contracts. We will use in demand tools like Figma to show you a full workflow from start to finish. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
The course also includes 100+ assets and premium design templates that you can keep and use to customize for all your future projects. We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Design skills!
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of working as a Designer, all the way into learning how to create final professional designs and then converting them into actual websites or apps using HTML and CSS.
What you'll learn
- Build beautifully designed web and mobile projects for your customers using modern tools used by top companies in 2022
- Get hired as a Designer or become a freelancer that can work from anywhere and for anyone. Designers are in high demand!
- Includes 100+ assets and premium design templates that you can keep and use to customize for all your future projects
- Master Figma for your design needs then learn to convert your designs into a live HTML an CSS website
- Have an amazing design portfolio customized and professionally completed by the end of the course (we provide it for you!)
- Master both Web and Mobile design principles and how to go from sketching to fully fledged high fidelity designs that will wow customers
- Learn to design for all types of devices using Figma and other tools used by some of the top designers in the world
- Learn to use HTML5 and CSS3 to make your designs come to life and create fully working websites
- Learn best practices that takes years to learn in the design industry
- Learn to make professional logos and design choices for all branding needs
- Learn UI/UX best practices using the latest trends in the industry
- Learn to be a designer as well as a web developer at the same time (a rare combination of skills that is in high demand)!
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- UI/UX Designer
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Web & Mobile Design Principles
- Design vs Web Development
- What Are Design Patterns?
- Why Are Design Patterns Valuable?
- How To Apply Design Patterns
- Analyzing Design Patterns
- Dissecting And Choosing Design Patterns
- Foundational Styles and Components vs. Product Specific Components
- Building Fidelity and Organizing Potential Components and Styles
- Foundational Styles and Components
- Components — Buttons,Cards,Headers,Inputs