Data Structures and Algorithms is one of the most important skills that every computer science student must-have. It is often seen that people with good knowledge of these technologies are better programmers than others and thus, crack the interviews of almost every tech giant.
What you'll learn
- Learn various Popular Data Structures and their Algorithms
- Develop your Analytical skills on Data Structure and use then efficiently
- Learn Recursive Algorithms on Data Structures
- Learn about various Sorting Algorithms
- Implementation of Data Structures using C and C++
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- Software Developer
- Web developer
- Data Analyst
- Cloud Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Data Types
- Conditional Statements
- Time or Memory?
- Time complexity & Space Complexity
- Array & Matrices
- Linked List
- Linear & Binary Search
- Bubble Sort
- Merge Sort
- Representation & Properties Of Tree
- Binary Tree
- Binary Search
- Array implementation of ACBT
- Nodes & Edges
- Traversal & Paths
- BFS & DFS
- Level Setting : Dijkstra’s algorithm
- Graph Traversal Algorithms ( Breadth First Search, Depth First Search
This course does not require any prior expertise but we need a passionate mind that wants to learn and experience things with us.
The course delivery will be completely online.
The course will be delivered in hybrid mode, which means our trainers will be taking sessions online along with recorded lectures on our platform.
The fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future.