Flutter is Google’s portable UI toolkit for crafting beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. Flutter works with existing code, is used by developers and organizations around the world, and is free and open source.
What you'll learn
- How to build a user interface using widgets.
- How to use Flutter's Hot Reload feature to quickly iterate on your app.
- How to manage app state using providers.
- How to use Flutter's built-in networking support to fetch data from the internet.
- How to use Flutter's support for native integrations to access the device's camera, storage.
- How to use Flutter to build apps for both Android and iOS devices.
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- Android Application Developer
- iOS Developer
- Web App Developer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Feature of Flutter
- Advantages of Flutter
- Installation –
- Flutter SDK
- Android Studio
- main( ) function
- Dart Variables
- Dart Data Types
- Input of Information to Dart Program
- Adding Method
- Types of Applications
- Web Apps
- FLutter Fundamentals
- Widgets – Stateless, Stateful
- Scaffold Widget
- Container Widget
- Icon Widget
- Columns & Row Widget
- Concept of state & state methods
- Advanced Layout Application
- Button Widget – Different Types of buttons
- App Structure
- Navigation to different screen
- Stack Widget
- Sorting Fuctions for DataTables
- Using a Dart Package
- Developing a Flutter Plugin Package
- MySql Connectivity with Flutter App
- Introduction to API
- Asynchronous Communication
- intl Package
- Creating a multi-lingual AppFlutter Testing
- Methods of Testing
- Flutter Testing
- Widget Testing
- Flutter App Deployment
- Android & IOS
- Generating Apk File
This course does not require any prior expertise but we need a passionate mind that wants to learn and experience things with us.
The course delivered will be completely online.
The course will be delivered in hybrid mode, which means our trainers will be taking sessions online along with recorded lectures on our platform.
The fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future.