Flutter is Google’s portable UI toolkit for crafting beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. Flutter works with existing code, is used by developers and organizations around the world, and is free and open source.
What you'll learn
- How to build a user interface using widgets.
- How to use Flutter's Hot Reload feature to quickly iterate on your app.
- How to manage app state using providers.
- How to use Flutter's built-in networking support to fetch data from the internet.
- How to use Flutter's support for native integrations to access the device's camera, storage.
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- Android Application Developer
- iOS Developer
- Web App Developer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- What is Flutter?
- Prerequisites for Flutter Development
- Overview of the Process
- Windows Setup
- Configuration of Flutter Development
- Creating a New Flutter
- Scaffolding a Flutter App
- Working with Assets in Flutter & the Pubspec file
- Business Card App
- Hot Reload and Hot Restart – Flutter Power Tools
- How to Use Container Widgets
- How to use Column & Row Widgets for Layout
- Flutter Layouts Challenge
- Xylophone – A Simple Musical Instrument App
- What is Flutter & Dart Packages?
- How to Play Sound Across Platforms
- How to Play Multiple Sounds
- How to Use Flutter Themes
- How to Refactor Flutter Widgets
- [Dart] Final vs. Const
- Creating Custom Flutter Widgets
- The Gesture Detector Widget
- Todoey – Your very own To-Do List App
- Designing the To-Do List App
- The ListView Challenge
- The BottomSheet Widget
- What is State and How do we Manage it?
- How do Callbacks work in Dart?
- The ListView Builder
- Lifting State Up Challenge
- Flutter App Architecture Patterns
This course does not require any prior expertise but we need a passionate mind that wants to learn and experience things with us.
The course delivered will be completely online.
The course will be delivered in hybrid mode, which means our trainers will be taking sessions online along with recorded lectures on our platform.
The fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future.