Flutter is Google’s portable UI toolkit for crafting beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. Flutter works with existing code, is used by developers and organizations around the world, and is free and open source.
What you'll learn
- How to build a user interface using widgets.
- How to use Flutter's Hot Reload feature to quickly iterate on your app.
- How to manage app state using providers.
- How to use Flutter's built-in networking support to fetch data from the internet.
- How to use Flutter's support for native integrations to access the device's camera, storage.
- How to use Flutter to build apps for both Android and iOS devices.
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- Android Application Developer
- iOS Developer
- Web App Developer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer