A deep dive into the embedded systems that are all around you.
An embedded system is a computer system that has a defined role within a larger mechanical or electronic system. It consists of a computer processor, computer memory, and input/output peripheral devices. It is often incorporated as part of a larger device that includes electrical or electronic technology as well as mechanical parts. At its core is an integrated circuit built to perform computation for real-time processes. Any aspiring learner who wishes to tap into the boundless possibilities of the Fifth Wave of computing must first have a fundamental understanding of this important subject. This Embedded Systems Program will teach you the fundamental skills needed to begin your career in embedded systems design. With us, you’ll discover not only the theoretical foundations of learning but also the practical aspects and how to quickly and powerfully apply these techniques to new problems. Isn’t it fascinating? Let’s begin with this course to unravel all of your questions in your mind.
What you'll learn
- Basic Knowledge of Embedded Systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Processor.
- Learn about the Hardware in Embedded Systems.
- Learn about the Software in Embedded Systems.
- Learn about the Programming in Embedded Systems.
- Learn about the Application in Embedded Systems.
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps