MySQL is a relational database management system (RDBMS) developed by Oracle that is based on structured query language (SQL). A database is a structured collection of data. It may be anything from a simple shopping list to a picture gallery or a place to hold the vast amounts of information in a corporate network.
- Introduction To Database Management System
- Types of Database Management System
- What is Relational Database Management System?
- Key Concepts in Relational Database Management System
- Normalization Technique
- What is SQL and getting started with MySQL
- Types of Commands in MySQL
- Filter Records in MySQL
- Operators in MySQL
- Pattern Matching in MySQL
- Null values in MySQL
This course does not require any prior expertise but we need a passionate mind that wants to learn and experience things with us.
The course delivery will be completely online.
The course will be delivered in hybrid mode, which means our trainers will be taking sessions online along with recorded lectures on our platform.
The fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future.