Imagine a world of connected “things” (devices, vehicles, buildings) able to talk to a network, internet, to themselves and be able to take actions ?
Welcome to the IOT(Internet of Things) space, a new revolution, which will have 212 Billion Installed things, 30 Billion autonomously connected things, 3 Million Peta Bytes off Embedded Systems Data by 2020, spanning across all verticals estimated at a value of $8.9 trillion.
Those are some good reasons to look in this direction, Personally it is a truly unique space, as you get to work on both the hardware and the software side of things, be able to connect to the internet and create spectacular devices and solutions.
This course is designed to enable “YOU” to create amazing IOT products and solutions from scratch all the way to the market.Learn it by creating 3 IOT devices from scratch for Home Automation, Building Security and Assisted Living use cases!
The focus in this course it to enable and equip the audience to immediately start building IOT products. We touch all the necessary software, hardware, platform, protocols, everything in between to the point it is required. Additional study material is provided for a deep dive.
Soon there will be more apples coming out of the garage! imagination will be the only limitation.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to Independently Design, Code and Build IOT products.
- Learn to code using Arduino IDE from basics
- Learn how to connect to cloud IOT Platforms, Persist Data and more
- Learn Designing, Casing, Soldering and more
- Learn PCB designing using Fritzing
- Learn how to use Ethernet and Wifi shields
- Internet Speed minimum 2 mbps
- IoT Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Embedded System Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Firmware Developer
- Downloading the software and using Arduino
- Getting started with Proteus
- Extension to Proteus Blinking Example
- Electronic Component With Ardino
- Working and Interfacing Using Ardino
- OLED Interfacing Controlling
- Generating Output using PWM
- Motors with Ardino
- Hardware Communication Protocols
- Reading & Manipulating Analog input
- Interfacing different types of sensors with Arduino
- DHT11 sensor with Arduino
- Significance, Description & Capacity..
- Basics of communication protocols
- Programming of NODEMCU
- Interfacing GSM module
- Basics of Python Programming
- Messaging Protocols
- Project with MQTT
- Basics of HTML
- Basics of Flask