Docker Training for Beginners: Build your career with Docker.
Docker is a tool that uses containers to make it easier to construct, deploy, and operate applications. Containers are a standard technique to bundle an application and all of its dependencies so that it may be moved between environments and run without modification. It’s utilized in DevOps when organizations need to create large-scale solutions yet the intended users don’t have the same software. These use cases have enabled firms such as Microsoft and IBM to undertake huge projects with greater success than traditional DevOps. In this course, you’ll follow a series of hands-on labs that demonstrate how to use containers for your applications. You’ll start with the basics: creating and running your first Docker containers. By the end of the course, you’ll get a brief introduction to running containers in production and how to solve a problem. Getting to know this type of system makes you a valuable asset to any business needing to produce at scale or run complex yet reproducible systems.
What you'll learn
- Beginner level introduction to Docker
- Basic Docker Commands with Hands-On Exercises
- Build Docker images using Dockerfiles with Hands-On Exercises
- Understand what Docker Compose is
- Build Application stack using Docker Compose Files with Hands-On Exercises
- Basic System Administrator Skills
- Good to have (Not Mandatory) access to a Linux System
- System Administrators
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineers