The powerful CPU coupled with Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 radio makes it an ideal candidate for IoT projects, because multiple sensors can be connected to it simultaneously. In addition, the Raspberry Pi has a 40-pin GPIO (General Purpose I/O) connector for interfacing with external sensors.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to Independently Design, Code and Build IOT products.
- Learn to code using Arduino IDE from basics
- Learn how to connect to cloud IOT Platforms, Persist Data and more
- Learn Designing, Casing, Soldering and more
- Learn how to use Raspberry Pi
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- IoT Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Embedded System Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Firmware Developer