Power BI is a business analytics service from Microsoft. It provides interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities. Power BI dashboards provide a 360-degree view of your business by bringing together data from disparate sources in a single place.
What you'll learn
- Build professional-quality business intelligence reports from the ground up
- Design and implement the same B.I. tools used by professional analysts and data scientists
- Understand the business intelligence workflow from end-to-end
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards
- Learn from a best-selling instructor and professional BI developer
- Recommended to know the basics of working with data in Excel
- Download the Power BI Desktop app which is available free from Microsoft for Windows
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- Software Developer
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
In this session, you will understand various Business Intelligence vertical terms- Such as Business Analytics, BI, Why we should learn Power BI and everything you want to know to get started with Power BI.
This session will cover everything you want to know about Power BI and all Its Components
This Session covers how to Extract, Transform, Load, and Analysis and Visualize Microsoft Power BI through PowerView, PowerQuery, PowerPivot and PowerMap.
This is one of session output showcase in MVP connection day