Salesforce is a cloud-based platform that provides software and services to create relevant customer experiences. Starting as Software-as-a-service(SaaS), Salesforce is based on a multi-tenant architecture that has benefits such as API Integration, configuration, scalability, free capacity, low-cost ownership, platform support, and more.
What you'll learn
- Organize and manage customer and prospect data
- Use Salesforce's sales and marketing tools to automate and streamline processes
- Use analytics and reporting tools to track the effectiveness of your sales and marketing efforts
- Work with data and reports to make informed decisions
- task management, activity tracking, and document sharing.
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- Sales reps
- Customer service reps
- CRM managers
- Marketing managers
- What is Cloud
- What is Cloud Computing
- What is Salesforce.com
- Difference between Salesforce.com & Force.com
- What is CRM
- How CRM can help?
- SFDC Application – How to start
- Creation of Salesforce Account
This course does not require any prior expertise but we need a passionate mind that wants to learn and experience things with us.
The course delivery will be completely online.
The course will be delivered in hybrid mode, which means our trainers will be taking sessions online along with recorded lectures on our platform.
The fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future.