Salesforce is a cloud-based platform that provides software and services to create relevant customer experiences. Starting as Software-as-a-service(SaaS), Salesforce is based on a multi-tenant architecture that has benefits such as API Integration, configuration, scalability, free capacity, low-cost ownership, platform support, and more.
What you'll learn
- Organize and manage customer and prospect data
- Use Salesforce's sales and marketing tools to automate and streamline processes
- Use analytics and reporting tools to track the effectiveness of your sales and marketing efforts
- Work with data and reports to make informed decisions
- task management, activity tracking, and document sharing.
- Desktop/ Laptop
- Internet connectivity min 2 Mbps
- Sales reps
- Customer service reps
- CRM managers
- Marketing managers
- What is Cloud
- What is Cloud Computing
- What is Salesforce.com
- Difference between Salesforce.com & Force.com
- What is CRM
- How CRM can help?
- SFDC Application – How to start
- Creation of Salesforce Account